Happy New Year!
The topic for Badass Soul Session #9 is the perfect way to start your year!
Each year is an opportunity to start fresh. Many of you create new year resolutions and goals. You have great intentions to make this year the best year ever.
You start the year out strong…
- Going to the gym
- Eating well
- Doing more videos
And then somehow that strong new year motivation begins to slowly fizzle out. And that leads to feeling bad about yourself.
If so, click below to watch this week’s episode
It feels so crappy because because then you are out of integrity and when you’re out of integrity, you’re out of alignment and when you’re out of alignment, you’re leaking energy.
Here are 3 ways that you can be out integrity:
- Do you do what you say you’re going to do when you’re going to do it?
- Do you arrive on time?
- Do you stick to the time blocks on your calendar that you create?
2. Promises / Commitments
- Do you keep the promises or commitments you make to yourself or others?
- Do you complete things fully and as well as you can? (not half ass)
- Do you tell the truth to yourself or others?
This one can be the most tricky because the limiting beliefs you say to yourself can be lies!
If you really begin to take inventory of the times you are out of integrity, you will most likely be surprised how often. I’m just talking about all of the small things that add up.
You are 5 minutes late…that’s out of integrity.
You promised to email a friend the name of the book you’re reading, but didn’t… that’s out of integrity.
You tell yourself that you’ll never make the money you desire to make….that’s out of integrity.
You answer emails during the time you blocked off to work on a project…that’s out of integrity.
All of these mis-alignments add up and they cause you to leak energy, and they cause your vibration to lower.
As you start becoming more and more aware of the times you are out of integrity, that less you will do it and the higher your vibration will be!!
Some Awesome Resources that will Help You Even More!
4-day, Women’s Retreat at Angel Valley in Sedona, Arizona
The photos below are of the magical land of Angel Valley. A land of powerful vortexes, transformational sacred sites, healing waters, and Angles.
This time away is about connecting to your own internal wisdom, your inner voice, your intuition, so that you have access to it AND learn to listen and trust it even when life is challenging. It is about awakening and amplifying your feminine power in every aspect of your life. It is about connecting to the unseen and the natural world. It is about being surrounded by the energy of other women who are ready to continue growing their spiritual superpowers and take their lives to an entirely new level.
Check In: May 9th from 1-4pm
Check Out: May 12th at 11am
Closing Ceremony will end at 1pm
INCLUDED IN PRICE
* Lodging – Your own bed in a shared room
* All meals, including dinner the day of arrival and breakfast on the day of departure.
* Daily yoga, meditation and teachings
* Any extra activities for the entire group arranged by me. Something amazing in the work!
* Hiking and exploration of the land and the transformational, scared sites
* Private FB group where you can get to know one another! You can also collaborate on renting a shared vehicle, driving together from the Phoenix airport or from Colorado, or sharing a shuttle to Angel Valley.
Travel to Angel Valley.
Cost: $1299 if you pay in full
If you register in January, you can pay 5 monthly payments of only $270/month
Please reach out with questions.
ONLY 10 SPOTS available and a few are already taken!
Badass Soul Tribe – Come Join Us
Badass Soul Tribe is my FREE Facebook group full of awesome women who have a desire to live a life they love! Many are soul-driven entrepreneurs who are on a mission to awaken their confidence, magnify their impact and inspire change. We hold each other accountable, inspire one another and lift one another up! Come introduce yourself and your business if you have one!
Wanna Share This Because You Love Sharing Valuable Info?
Stand Out and Stay Connected… drop a comment below.
You are a Badass!